Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position is responsible for leading insights-driven channel (& category) strategies and identifying distribution opportunities across channels
2. Job Responsibilities
- Lead/supervise development of insights-driven channel & category strategies, as a key input for the Fighting Unit Strategy and 12Q Brand and Channel/Customer Plan
- Support Channel Managers in Joint Business Planning, by providing compelling data & insights and supporting in aligning company goals with customer needs
- Lead and monitor Customer/Distributor/Channel contribution (by category) & identify priority area, customers and development opportunities
- Support Channel Managers/Executives in strategically managing sales team by orienting team towards top priority customers/distributors/channels
- Provide & coordinate w/ Demand Planner for Sales forecasts, distribution & supply
- Be a strategic partner to build & maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Channel trade budget management
- Develop team capacity to meet with the business needs. Lead, motivate, train/coach and appraise subordinates to drive the whole team towards achieving sales targets.
- Manage CCD organization strategically to deliver best results, e.g. putting A-talent into critical sales roles, set and communicate clear objectives, leveraging global training programs & local expertise to grow and develop great CCD talent
- Embed corporate culture, values, Win-Win mindset and behaviors to the team.