What We Can Offer
Channel Development Executive (MT and Horeca) is responsible for working with the distribution partner(s) for both tactical and strategic performance growing plan in assigned channels.
In the assigned channels, key responsibilities and tasks are:
1. Winning Business with 4G (consistent – competitive – profitable – purposeful growth)
- Directly responsible for driving 4G in every distributor/account in assigned channels
- Drive overall growth in Sales vs. last year performance & vs. competitors and business performance (focus on Profit and Consistency of assigned
channels via distributors and its’ business retailers, wholesalers or accounts
- Drive consumer reach and target distribution of company profiles in every responsible region/account
- Drive 6P (Proposition, Product, Packaging, Price, Place & Promotion) execution in continuous update vs. competitors & market need
- Timely business report and channel update to Business Development Manager and Head Office Management Tea
2. Translate RTM strategies into effective & efficient execution from Distributor
- Developing a close & strong relationship with Distributors and its’ management team (weekly – monthly meeting required)
- Responsible for achieving the Sales Target and deliver P&L rate of Distributors, own budget and spend to support distributor markets.
- Build winning market positions by identifying new opportunities and areas for growth and work with Distributor Managers in market manage
end to end implementation from idea to launch
- Support distributor markets to identify, develop, define strong business relationships with RTM partners & e-commerce platforms and develop - - Key Performance Indicators (top 80% contribution)
- Monthly Business Goals Setting & Daily Achievement Tracking for every distributor/account in key areas and ensuring they are met in both revenue and margin.
- Manage forecasting and stock management, product flow as well as POSM/gifts stock in market alongside the distributor.
3. Work as an Ambassador in Training & Engaging Distributors, Business Partners
- Daily Visit/Update with Operation Team to define areas for improvement (salesman skill, brand engagement, supply chain, price GAP, competitors’ activities, seasonal needs, market feedback, …)
- Challenge and guide distributor markets on RTM partners, portfolio, channels, execution to ensure the best performance and knowledge transfer between markets
- Develop RTM partners capabilities – sales training and support continuous engagement Distributors partners with our products, brands
4. Excellence Operation
- White space new revenue development: channel, markets/geographic, portfolio, RTM partners
- Contribute for above-the-line and below-the-line marketing plan with well preparation and excellence execution with distributors, agencies.
- Facilitate rolling out of X-border portfolio solutions from other markets with the support of Tea Export Company.
- Lead the S&OP process with lead market.
- Source and analyses secondary sales data in order to uncover portfolio, channel or geographic opportunities.
- Roll out and adapt existing portfolio and marketing mixes from lead/direct markets.
- Roll out and adapt existing communication campaigns from lead/direct markets including B2C, B2B and digital.
- Develop and support GTM marketing partners capabilities- marketing training and support.
- Lead strategic pricing analysis and key competitor analysis highlighting gaps and opportunities for growth.
- Ensuring all payments are done on time and coordinates relevant process with TEC to ensure smooth continuity on day-to-day operations
- Be able to convince and quick translate from mind into conversation in Vietnamese, fluent in English
- At least 3 years of working experience in Modern Trade Channel in FMCG industry
- Strong relationship with Buyers, Store Managers in top account MT and Ecommerce Platform
- Professional Knowledge/Skill Requirements
- Distributor Management & Negotiation
- Project Management & Change Management
- Transparency and openness
- Confidence and fearlessness to take decisions, action-oriented mindset