Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Reports to: Food Services Director
• Business unit: Foodservices
** BUSINESS UNIT DESCRIPTION
• Global Consumer & Foodservice make up the branded part of Fonterra. Launched in 2014, Foodservices 5 year T20 strategy promoted a Channel-Led approach to customer engagement. Success has seen the evolution of the Big Plays strategy and channel growth targets extend out to 2026.
• Global FS strategy uses global channel teams located in key growth markets. The role of the channel teams is to develop business solutions & associated channel capability programs to enable the market achieve their T20 & Big Plays growth targets
** ROLE PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITY
• The main role of the Channel Development Manager is to develop and own the Channel Strategy of the Opco The CDM is responsible for development of insights and packaged solutions that are relevant to multiple customers within priority channels. The above role is part of a working unit that collaborates to develop channel insights, value propositions & ultimately “Packaged Business Solutions” – 1 to 1, 1 to many, 1 to mass across the opco’s customer base, for local application.
• Working as part of multi-disciplinary channel team, the Channel Development Lead - Bakery primary purpose is to develop packaged business solutions which target improvement in customer engagement and sustainable growth thru consistent dairy demand.
• Packaged Solution development requires the bakery channel team to use a collaborative approach & the combined skills/expertise of Global/Regional/OPCO to develop “Deep Channel Expertise” (DCE). Bakery DCE requires critical thinking on shopper engagement.
Much of the challenge for this role is the degree of organisational agility and the required understanding of Fonterra intricacies. The position reports to the Opco Foodservice Business Manager and dot line’s to the Global Bakery Channel Manager with the scope of the role spanning across a number of disciplines ie Customers, Regional Foodservices Team, Foodservices KA and GT sales teams, Technical, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance. The skill required to understand the needs of the many groups, ensuring cohesion in an environment with competing agendas, is specialised and requires a great deal of influencing & collaboration.
** ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Deep channel expertise covering B2B, B2C, B2S
• Defining and segmentation of channels and sub-channels
• Narrow focus in selected channels – Asian Bakery, Italian Kitchen, QSR and Beverage House
• Narrow product focus – hero products
• Input on NPD designed for focus Channel(s)
• Insights generation (consumer/shopper/ competitor/ trends)
• Channel and Business experts
• Trusted advisor identification and establishment
• Hypothesis validation and packaged solution development
• Massified solutions across multiple customers
• Codify Channel Insights – set up a formal system to research and capture Vietnam Bakery Channel Insights and identify key Bakery customer needs and dairy – based solution business opportunities. Study these insights for factors that are driving dairy application growth so we build a deep understanding that we can use to drive Vietnam dairy application growth faster and, feed these insights back into the Global Bakery Channel team.
• Business development of solutions – capture the technical solutions from the region and Vietnam Opco that have been perfected in 1:1 engagements with Bakery KA’s for example - Japanese cheese cake application (cream cheese) and develop them into commercialised solutions that can be rolled out “one to many” across the KA and GT customer base using the KA and GT Execution team’s.
• Working with Marketing to package these into professional detailing material for the KA and GT teams.
• Effectively Project Manage the roll out of each of these applications by co-ordination of the KA team, the GT sales team, Advisory Chef and Marketing teams to ensure each roll out is executed with excellence to maximise sales result.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Tertiary qualification in a business discipline
• Fluent in both spoken and written Vietnamese and English.
• Tertiary qualification in marketing
• Minimum 2 years in a Key Account sales role, preferably in Foodservices.
• Minimum 2 years in a marketing role.
• Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
• Strong business acumen
• Functional team skills, able to co-ordinate effectively and form relationships across diverse functions.
• Adaptability – able to cope with change, think on their feet
• Creative thinking capability – the ability to identify opportunities and develop effective value propositions.
• Organisation and prioritization skills – able to plan and self-organize.
• 3 years sales experience working with a variety of accounts - small. large, global, regional
• Facilitation skills or training background
• Leadership potential - hungry for leadership, a willingness to take on new & challenging task
• Preferred project or activation experience
3) Technical/ Functional
• Project Management skills: ability to set clear goals and measures for success and able to track performance accordingly.
• Local and International Business Acumen: Working knowledge and insights into international industry and market dynamics and Fonterra’s strategic drivers; customer, market and technical environments.
• Social Media: Knowledge and awareness how to leverage social media to promote what we can deliver to customers.
• Experience in relationship management and understanding customer intimacy; both FOH and BOH.
4) Industry Experience
• Sufficient understanding of the Foodservice industry, to anticipate and manage trends, technologies, markets and economics.
• Dairy Industry and global dairy economics.
• Knowledge of the customer and/or competitor landscape (in market).