What We Can Offer
- Reporting line: This position reports to Head of Channel Development (MT)
- Working location: Flemington Building, District 11, HCM
Core job responsibilities:
As MT channel development manager, he/she is working as executives for all activities to drive Marketing objectives and sales in MT channel which are activities to drive availability, visibility and demand creation:
- Responsible for trade promotional programs in MT channel (includes creating Proposals, working with Trade Admin for announcement to Department of Trade), and comply with Compliance, Regulatory and align with Promotion Guideline about GTN and Gift (monthly promotion). Corporate with MT team to do volume allocations by regions/ stores effectively as forecast.
- Follow up and tracking promotion activities, corporate with supporting functions like Trade Admin, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics, Sales… to propose ideas to maximize budget and sales. Work with supply chain team for any stock requirements to deliver sales target.
- Responsible for channel promotion, customized promotion by proposing workable gifts for sales and work with Purchasing team to provide gifts/ vouchers to MT team
- Execute in-store Merchandising initiatives to drive visibility of Power SKUs with insightful call-to-action message and visual
- Work and follow up with Agencies to track activities like the sampling and activation and follow up results after sampling, activation
- Work with agencies to create designs for all POSM, visibility, gifts
- Executives for task delegation of marketing projects
2, Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and propose the in-store vision of success for the channel in each category. Support its implementation and continuously review the effectiveness of our in-store actions...
- Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge. Ensure all promotional investment is properly reviewed and evaluate.
- Recommend actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behavior within the priority Customers...
- Identify priority key Customers for the Sales/Category/Market and work with Key Account Managers/Category Managers to recommend tailored Category Channel plans in line with overall market strategy
- Work with Customer teams to define and develop appropriate channel & key customer execution, Sales and budget GTN/A&P targets. Support the construction of key commercial propositions at the Channel level
- Contribute channel inputs to the IBP process by identifying the key opportunities and possible action plans for each priority Channel in the market.
- Continuously source, update and communicate latest developments, trends, initiatives and competitive actions within the channel, assessing implications/opportunities for our categories and brands.
- Input for strategies and plans that deliver Channel growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies
- Experience: Minimum 5+ years of commercial experience, Previous experience in Trade Marketing, Sales, and Marketing
- Demonstrable record of success in a customer-facing role
- Understands customers and the selling process.
- Understands key business functions
- Ability to motivate and work with cross-function people
Core Skill Requirement:
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- Problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking
- Planning, Organizing and Coordination
- Ability to learn
- Proficient skills in MS Office / Nielsen/ KWP/ MWB
- Good command of English
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
- Winning Behaviors and Ownership
- Continuous Improvement behavior
- Energetic, highly motivated with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- High integrity and openness combined with a commitment to good governance
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree or Above