What We Can Offer
- Develop expertise in terms of channel specific needs, dynamics and requirements, including the customers and channels shopper attitudes & behavior and translate this into actionable initiatives for sales team
- Represent channel requirements throughout business planning processes and ensure that category & brand plans reflect the channel and customer needs
1. Strictly follow the company HSE standard in daily work.
2. Objectives of the role:
- Coordinate closely with Product marketing and sales to develop marketing plans with specific objectives of segments and sub-segments across different channels.
- Coordinate with product marketing to develop and execute BTL marketing campaigns to build and enhance brand / product awareness, improve brand / product performance in the assigned channels.
- Be responsible for market share of the Brand in the assigned channels group.
- Perform product / brand visibility to customers, consumers, shoppers in the assigned channels group.
- Winning Shoppers’ Path to Purchase in the assigned channels group by innovative merchandising, display to ensure brand appeared attractively to shoppers to call for purchase action.
- Coordinate with sales team to manage TVL's investments in the market in the assigned area including POS, financial investment to boost sell-out for Direct Distributor(s) and PD(s) to consumers / shoppers.
- Be responsible, in strong coordination with sales to manage and increase volume of the Products and TOTAL brand image in TVL ‘s B2C contracted outlets of which it could be direct investment from TVL or via Direct Distributor(s) to those customers (hereunder be called B2C contracted outlets).
- Working closely with engineering, sales, channels marketing, ATL marketing and agencies to ensure ONE TOTAL’s performance in term of volume, margin.
customer/shopper/consumer satisfaction goals.
- Responsible to improve market share, brand awareness, brand health and brand performance including volume, UGMVC.
- Collate and analyze consumer and shopper information, customer / channel performance of TOTAL brand.
- Winning Shoppers’ Path to Purchase in the assigned channels group, especially the B2B contracted outlets, by innovative merchandising, display to ensure brand appeared attractively to shoppers to call for purchase action.
- Monitoring the performance of B2B contracted outlets including ROI, market share, product/brand display and merchandising.
- Develop sampling, promotions, distribution, merchandising, range effectiveness of the Products within all the Channels, align and coordinate with sales to execute the approve programs.
- Prepare SWOT analysis for key Channels from competition point of view once a year, and contribute to Channel Planning
- Evaluate and quantify each opportunities in various channels of TOTAL business.
- Develop medium/ short term channel objectives and support strategies with aim to deliver the segment and brand plans.
- Develop and maintain channel plans aligned with marketing and sales priorities and targets (communicate them and gain commitment as appropriate)
- Develop expertise on various channels/Area by active participation in sales activities and maintain close relationship with key customers/Areas (when possible as Sales forecast/supply; promotion plan, launching plan, action to close the gaps, competitor tracking, market information etc..)
- Develop promotion guidelines at various channel and customer level and bring ideas about trade specific and tailor-made promotions in line with category and brand objectives
- Develop merchandising, space and display objectives of TOTAL brand for the assigned channels group.
- Track spends versus agreed brand/channel BTL budget and evaluate spend effectiveness.
- Align channel approach for TOTAL brand to Sales and Product / ATL Marketing.
- Evaluate Channel Contribution & activities and initiate appropriate actions
- Monitor and evaluate entire channel activities
- Review/approve concepts & develop sampling/merchandising mechanics, POSM in identified channels
- Manage monthly deliveries of POSM & promo items & samples to areas/customers/channels.
- Co-ordinate and supervise TOTAL, ELF’s brand projects with Channel focus & other projects requested Head of Marketing and/or VP Sales & Marketing (Lubricants & Retail).
- Fulfill other tasks and/or assignments requested by the manager and/or the board of management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Smooth written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts