Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reports to: Head of Channel Marketing & Distribution Support
Job Scope / Position Summary
Why does the position exist? What objectives does this position have to achieve?
Plan and execute communication, promotion, activation, marketing activities targeted to all Distribution Channels.
The scope of work includes but not limited to concept developing, planning & execution: events; workshop; sales activation (such as GP, COP, product launch…); promotion campaign; on-line & off-line communication.
Within each Area of Responsibility, provide a brief description and define why the incumbent needs to fulfill the responsibility. (Not more than 5 )
- Planning and Execution the project based on assigned of Head of Function
- Independently source all imagery for work
- Responsible for all Distribution Communication/Promotion/Events (both on-line/off-line channels such as all kind of Events/project assigned by Head of Function
Key Result Area:
- Include the measure(s) used to assess the achievement of the respective areas of responsibility.
- Ensure that the project quality outcomes budgets and timelines are met
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education: Bachelor Degree
Experience: Have at least 3 years working experience in event organization and project management
- Excellent communication skills to present ideas and information for events and projects of the company
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all projects
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- An understanding of the latest trends to utilize for all the project and event
- Can adapt to new environment
- Competent time management skills
- Can work under pressure with heavy workload & multiple projects
Appendix : Mercer Job Evaluation Factors
1. Impact: Manage all kind of event/activation under Channel MKT Scope of Work
2. Communication: Proficient communication skills, both verbal & non-verbal
3. Innovation: Innovative mindset when approaching any problem. Understand about the latest trends to utilize for the projects & events
4. Knowledge: Have experience & deep knowledge in event & project management
5. Risk Heavy: Workload with tight deadlines