What We Can Offer
1. Key Delivery & Management:
· Deliver KPI of Volume, Revenue & market share/ Manage acount Planning (Customer activities clanedar)/ Manage Instore Visibility/ GSD - A&C Budget Monitoring/ Execution (Report & Update/ Internal & External Collaboration/ Evaluation….)
2. Channel Activities Planning & Execution Management:
· To be responsible for building & managing of account planning (Customers activities calendar) for each MT accounts in including category sales planning and commercial delivery across all categories (Sales plan, innovation launch plan; the channel revenue management: Trade Promo, Visibility, Joint Customer campaign, deploy MKT/ Brand strategy & activities to MT Customers, trade spend, ROI…). Ensure the Channel strategy and plan is translated into sector/customer specific activation programs.
· Cooperate with CRP/MKT to build activities calendar by MT Account (sampling/ activation/ consumer promotion…).
· Make sure translate Trading term investment to Customer activities and including on account planning for each customers
· Coopperate with Sales Team to deliver sales revenue and volume (Sell in & Sell Out) targets by Brand/ channel thru focusing on the assigned KPI’s
· Primary job responsibilities for activities implementation and ensure rightful instore executions at assigned MT Customers
· Participant on forecast by channel in term of incremental vol by activities and make sure to be high accuracy for activities dellivery.
· Understand the key drivers, occasions and trends by channel and category translate into activities for sales delivery. Clear building block and key source of growth and make sure activities bring incremental in line with monthly Sales projection
· Working on activities evaluation to send out the learning and make sure be better for the next activities (evaluation both for investment & both operation execution …)
· Develop the picture of success for each retail environment under the “Perfect Store” program.
· Contribute to the development of the Perfect Store strategy, which supports the Mondelēz Viet Nam global vision, strategy and values.
1. Trade Spend Management:
· Make sure all activities which happen under budget control (Trade Pro/ Trade Inc./ A&C Spending …)
· Involving on Trading term negotiation in MT to make sure translate category strategy into trading term condition. Right investment with good returning.
· Manage company system / process (Proposal, approval…) and make sure working with partners to make sure everything which happen under policy & process. Make sure monthly spending, enough budget booking/ accrual for all kind of activities, monitor approval process
· Complete payment process & Claim back with enough proof of performance
2. Manage Internal Systems, Operation & Collaboration:
· Cooperate with sales team in promotional planning & manage aplanning operation to make sure smoothly implementation, on time involving to remove all barriers to deliver monthly assignment target
· Work close with sales team to identify business opportunities & make sure successful plan in customer by account planning. Follow up delivery sales targets & KPI by each account, tracking and make sure for on time supporting
· Responsible for internal collaboration with CRP/ MKT/ Finanace and ISC to make sure for completion company process/ document/ system/ …to be smooth for activities implementation.
· Communicate clear priorities to MT channel for Visibility standards /POSM, Trade programs, cycle priorities and activities requirement….to be right for delivery activities within the policy & meet company compliant
· Minimum 3 years of experience in same position in FMCG environment.
· Critical thinking, analytical skill.
· Complexity management.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
· Ability to work in an environment where change is a constant, partners are diverse and demanding and priorities are frequently changing.
· Ability to work virtually across teams in different countries and different functions.
· Excellent shopper & customer understanding.
· Ability to analyze retail trends and insights.