Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assists the Chef in the management of the day to day operation of the Food Production and Stewarding sections and informs the Executive Chef of major decisions taken in his/her absence
• Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following:
o Issuing of food
o Quality and presentation of food and beverage products
o Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
o Guest satisfaction
• Assists the Executive Chef in developing training plans, develops training material in accordance with IHC guidelines and implements training plans for the Food Production employees and other Food and Beverage employees
• Assists the Executive Chef in developing and maintaining up-dated operations manuals for all Food Production and Stewarding sections
• Assists the Executive Chef in developing popular menus offering guests value for money in accordance with IHG guidelines
• Assists the Executive Chef in planning and organizing successful Food and Beverage activities
• Conducts daily briefings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
• Attends and participates to other meetings as required by the administrative calendar
• Assists the Executive Chef in making recipes and maintaining up-dated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation
• Assists the Executive Chef in setting Food Production and Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
• Assists the Executive Chef in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, material and equipment
• Assists the Executive Chef in setting standards of all food and equipment purchases in accordance with IHG guidelines
• Participates in the preparation of the hotel's revenue plan and marketing programs
• Monitors local competitors and compare their operation with the hotel Food and Beverage operation
• Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel show and site visits
• Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
• Spend time in culinary areas observing employee-guest/ employee- internal customer interaction, working through Heads of Department to coach employees as necessary.
• Handle all guest and internal customer complain and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure the problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintain positive guest and colleague interaction with good working relationships
• Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage.
• Assists in monthly reforecast, involving the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
• Assists in proactively managing costs based on key performance indicators, working through the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
• Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to.
• Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
• Assists with the input and oversight of product specifications, recipes and other data as required, supporting the smooth operation of Materials Management and Cost Audit functions.
• Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
• Monitors all operations, especially during peak business periods, working through the respective Head of Department to make adjustments where necessary.
• Works closely with the Stewarding Manager to ensure that hygiene standards are maintained and that operating equipment is cared for to maximise its useful life and to minimise breakage.
• Oversees the quality and variety of food and beverages served in the Employee Restaurant, ensuing that this outlet is operated to the same standard as any other outlet.
• Oversees and assists in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage employees. Ensures that Kitchen managerial employees follow hotel guidelines when recruiting and use a competency-based approach to selecting their employees.
• Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all Food and Beverage employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
• Maximises the effectiveness of Heads of Department by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Communication skills (in both English and Vietnamese) are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the resort, the brand and the Company.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• University graduate on Culinary Skills or related field.
• 3 year experience as a chef or an equivalent combination of education and experience Or 3 years as internal ,motivated staff with good working conduct .
• Minimum 2 year experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
- Competitive salary
- Full service charge and the 13th salary
- Average monthly service charge: 4.5 mil VNĐ
- Insurance coverage
- Transportation and meal duty
- Uniform provided
- IHG brand standard training
***Workplace: Bãi Bắc, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng