What We Can Offer
Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedure
• Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Chef in his absence
• Assists the Chef in the management of the day to day operation of the Food Production and Stewarding sections and informs the Executive Chef of major decisions taken in his/her absence
• Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following:
o Issuing of food
o Quality and presentation of food and beverage products
o Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
o Guest satisfaction
• Assists the Executive Chef in developing training plans, develops training material in accordance with IHC guidelines and implements training plans for the Food Production employees and other Food and Beverage employees
• Assists the Executive Chef in developing and maintaining up-dated operations manuals for all Food Production and Stewarding sections
• Assists the Executive Chef in developing popular menus offering guests value for money in accordance with IHG guidelines
• Assists the Executive Chef in planning and organizing successful Food and Beverage activities
• Conducts daily briefings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
• Attends and participates to other meetings as required by the administrative calendar
• Assists the Executive Chef in making recipes and maintaining up-dated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation
• Assists the Executive Chef in setting Food Production and Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
• Assists the Executive Chef in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, material and equipment
• Assists the Executive Chef in setting standards of all food and equipment purchases in accordance with IHG guidelines
• Monitors local competitors and compare their operation with the hotel Food and Beverage operation
• Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel show and site visits
• Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
• Spend time in culinary areas observing employee-guest/ employee- internal customer interaction, working through Heads of Department to coach employees as necessary.
• Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage.
• Assists with the input and oversight of product specifications, recipes and other data as required, supporting the smooth operation of Materials Management and Cost Audit functions.
• Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
• Works closely with the Stewarding Manager to ensure that hygiene standards are maintained and that operating equipment is cared for to maximise its useful life and to minimise breakage.
• Oversees the quality and variety of food and beverages served in the Employee Restaurant, ensuing that this outlet is operated to the same standard as any other outlet.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
• 2-3 working experience with same position
Other tasks will be discussed during interview time.
To apply, please send your CVs to Vietnamworks
• Competitive salary
• Bonus and 13th salary based on resort performance
• Health care insurance for staff and family