What We Can Offer
Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers. Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays. Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served. Monitor the quantity of food that is prepared. Inform F&B service staff of 86'ed items and number of available menu specials. Prepare special meals or substitute items. Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks. Provide cooks with needed items. Monitor stock of kitchen supplies and food. Maintain kitchen logs for food safety program and food products. Ensure the quality of the food items and notify manager if a product does not meet specifications. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Attractive remuneration package for Expat (home leave, flight, accommodation…) & the 13th month salary
- Insurance package included
- 02 months probation with full salary
- 05 working days & 02 day-off per week
- Duty meal & Uniform provided by hotel
- International training course
- Cross training & Cross exposure & Task force opportunities
- Annual vacation & Annual health check & Other benefits according to hotel’s policy.
- Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.
- Associate special discount for hotel rooms and F&B services at International Marriott properties
- Hotel experience preferred
- Self-motivated & Service mind
- Can provide full required documents to apply visa and work permit
- Interview appointment will be set up only to potential candidate at the soonest.