What We Can Offer
• Oversee the implementation of regulations on chemical safety
• Compile a work program for the control of hazardous chemicals in the workplace
• Do Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Determining Control (HIRADC) related hazardous chemical
• Maintain complete and updated overview of all chemicals on-site incl. maintenance, cleaning, laboratory, waste water, samples, production.
• Implement criteria for selecting and purchasing all chemicals incl. non-BOMs and locals
• Improve control of chemical stock review (e.g. colour codes for first-in first-out)
• Ensure consistent updates of chemical management information notice board and effective usage of this board.
• Conduct periodical Chemical audit and complete inspection report on time (weekly, monthly)
Coordinate activities ensuring the company premises are in proper condition:
• All areas are properly identified with standard signs.
• Inside walkways and external areas are clean and in order. Coordinate with cleaning service provider or with area manager if necessary.
• Establish housekeeping standards in agreement with Manager of each area.
Management of Emergency procedure, Work Incidents.
• Conduct Accident/ Incident Investigation relate to chemical management and when necessary with aims to develop corrective action and identify causes.
• Propose making safe work procedures and handling emergencies to management.
• Minimum 1 years as experience as Chemical management position
• English communication
• Working time: 07:30-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
• Prefer candidates live in Binh Duong or can relocated