Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Developing speciality chemicals sales to existing and new customers.
2. Providing chemical and technical supports to all sales activities.
3. Anticipating client needs and developing solutions to meet those needs.
4. Sourcing new potential accounts, new market for business developments.
5. Looking for new opportunities or chemicals/ products that customers are looking for to improve their operation.
6. Partly responsible for achieving the monthly & annual budgeted sales targets for the department.
7. Finding and maintaining good supply sources.
8. Manage the stockyard, improving the procedures for chemical stocks following the supply & demand.
9. Preparing the documents during performing chemicals sales.
10. Maintaining high standards of communication and supporting, regular customers' visiting and reporting to Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Male. Age: over 25 year-olds.
2. University graduated in major chemistry or chemical engineering (or related).
3. 2-3 years experienced in chemical or/and sales field.
4. Business english communication skills, having driver's license is preferred.
5. PowerPoint for presentation, communication and reporting skills.
1. 13th month salary
2. Incentive based on company business result
3. 12 days annual leave
4. Personal accident insurance (24/7)
5. Salary review: once a year (in January)
We will only contact to you via email address/ hand phone if your CV is suitable to our requirements. Recruitment process will follow 2 steps: Test & Interview. (Ưu tiên những hồ sơ nộp sớm. Công ty sẽ tiến hành thi tuyển ngay khi có hồ sơ phù hợp)