Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Contribute to the profitable growth of Kao Vietnam Chemical Division.
2. Responsible for achieving yearly sales & profit budget, and technical sales & marketing to provide solution to customers and their industry.
3. Accelerate sales development with teamwork among Kao group companies.
Area of Responsibility:
Create and achieve the financial target by the actions including but not limiting to the following:
- Project stretched and reachable target of sales and profit budget for respecive responsible
business fields and customers.
- Manage and provide accurate sales and profit estimations to take effective actions to achieve
the monthly and yearly budget and targets.
- Project the mid and long term sales and profit plan in strong alignment to the business strategy.
Technical sales and marketing activities including but not limiting to the following:
- Gain an essential understanding of the technology in the target industry.
- Research customers, competition, and needs in the target market and provide solutions.
- Understand the production flow and cost composition of the company products.
- Present and sell company products to current and potential customers with deep technical knowledge of the products.
- Propose the most efective pricing by simulating the cost and the customers' benefit.
Business process including but not limiting to the following:
- Effectively communicate and provide market information among Kao group companies.
- Work closely and maintain good relationships with customers, agents, and toll manufacturers.
- Prepare a variety of reports of activities, monthly sales and profits, business growth plans, etc.
- Continuously seek to self-educate and increase the knowledge and skills by sincerely learning
- Share the knowledge and skills to team to build up strong organization and team spirit.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Preferred university graduated degree in Science.
- Job-related experience: Preferred more than 2 years experience working as technical sales or R&D.
- Specific knowledge: General science, understanding of chemicals, preferably surfactants or natural oils, petrochemicals.
- Business understanding: Basic marketing skills (3C, 4P, SWOT, etc.), English communication, standard accounting.
- Other requirements: High passion, honest mindset, cheerful disposition, and logical thinking.