Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Accounting and Finance:
- Report directly to General Director and interface directly with other senior management team members, advisors.
- Direct and monitor all accounting activities to ensure that the company’s financial resources are managed in accordance with Vietnam Accounting Standard and comply with all relevant laws
- Responsible for timely, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements,
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the Operations team in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Manage accounts receivables to ensure timely and accurate recording, collection, reconciliation and reporting of accounts receivable
- Coordinate with other teams to build payment documents and collecting payment from Clients on time.
- Control budget & cash flow to save cost and increase productivity.
- Perform analysis of financial reports and management reports monthly and annually.
- Manage & eliminate cash flow, payment, tax risk…
- Build-up and manage accounting control system to ensure the accounting jobs of company in compliance with the accounting principles and government law and respond to issue financial and internal reports accurately, timely and sufficiently.
- Review and improve accounting and operating procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures.
- Support other department with all works that require accountant competencies.
- Coordinate and control finance agency
- Perform banking works = input all related date for money transferring into bank system and request transferring confirmation to Director
- Take a responsibility for securing petty cash in office
- Develop relationship with related company and government organization
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, annual Tax reports of the company (CIT, VAT, PIT) and other required reports accurately and on time
- Works with internal and external Auditors during financial and operational Audits of Tax report.
- Works with Tax Department on behalf of General Director.
- Studying about new laws regarding on taxation.
- Report annual financial statement and Finalisation for CIT to General Director and state authorities (Tax Department, Statistics Office, - DPI of HCMC)
- Report monthly VAT, PIT report to General Director and Tax Department once a month:
- Report quarterly CIT to General Director and pay CIT quarterly (if any)
- Report VAT invoice using quarterly to Tax Department
- Report monthly financial statement, cash flow, budget to General Director
- Any reports & tasks are assigned by BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Require candidates to have 8 years of experience.
- Experience and knowledge in Chief accountant
- Chief accountant certificate
What we can offer:
- Attractive salary
- Health insurance card.
- Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment.
- Health check once per year.
- Gift on birthday, Tet and Vietnam Public Holidays