Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure that monthly management accounts are properly prepared in accordance with the company's accounting policies and submitted on a timely basis.
• Ensure that local statutory reporting and tax filings are properly prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
• Ensure that corporate secretarial matters are in order and regulatory filings made correctly and on a timely basis.
• Oversee daily transactions (receipts and payments, billings, and expenditures) of the company.
• Prepare and compile budgets and projection reports.
• Liaison person and representative for the company with the relevant government authorities.
• Analyze financial reports of the company to provide strategic information to Accounting Manager and Finance Controller as a basis for decision making.
• Monitor financial budget, funding projection, and fulfillment for projects at the company.
• Setting up of finance, tax, and relevant operating policies and procedures, including authority limits.
• Act as representative in respect of financial matters and issues at the Company. Highlight key matters and issues for attention to senior management.
• Responsibility in refinancing external loans while ensuring that the interests of the Company and shareholders are properly addressed.
• Ensure that the Company submits accurate and timely financial reports in accordance with IFRS.
• Generate report to Group/Investors.
• Preparation of ad hoc reports.
• Other tasks assigned by line managers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, out of which at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
• Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Vietnam accounting standards (VAS), Vietnam taxes (PIT, CIT, FCT, VAT), and Vietnam corporate laws.
• English: Proficiency
• Good at communication and interpersonal skill with a high sense of customer service mindset.
• Good leadership skills.
• Excellent in analytical, managerial, and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to independent working and teamwork with a high sense of flexibility.
• Good at time management and problem-solving.
• Integrity, carefulness, transparency, discipline with a high sense of confidentiality and responsibility.
*Note: Candidates must show their expected salary on CV application.