Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Build the accounting structure and taxation strategies. Support and advise the director and other departent regarding to tax & accounting issues.
• Responsible for training and delegate tasks for accounting staff
• Responsible for complying with the Government and company laws.
• Financial risk management, modelling and forecasting.
• Negotiate funding structure and liaison with external business stake holders.
• Manage all financial, cash flow and accounting matters.
• Provide accurate financial analysis and reporting.
• Establish procedures and internal management systems.
• General accounting including monitoring accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting for prepayments and accruals.
• Monthly reconciliations and reporting on Vendor & Wholesaler rebates. Prepare various tax returns on a monthly basis. Facilitating the year-end audit processes.
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheets accounts and ensure variances are brought to the attention of Finance Manager and maintenance of general ledger.
• Ensuring compliance with internal financial policies, and procedures, controls and system.
• Perform other arising jobs as requested by the Directors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A Graduated Student with Finance and Accounting Bachelor Degree.
• High level of Excel skills
• English proficiency
• High level of computer literacy and a good knowledge of Tax systems and Accounting software.
2: Working Experiences
• 5+ years' experience in a similar multi-site, high volume operation role with exposure to Bac Ninh territories
• Previous experience in a dynamic, fast pace environment, with proven ability to meet tight timeframes.
• High attention to detail and accurate reconciliation skills are essential.
• Demonstrated capacity to be innovative.
• Solid communication skills, a can-do attitude and high attention to detail
-Location: JFEE Vietnam Office: 53 Quang Trung, Hanoi (from start to June 2021)
- Project site: Ngu Thai commune, Thuan Thanh dist., Bac Ninh Province
*We will arrange a bus to pick up at the meeting point.
More details will be made clear during the interview.