Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The job requirements as followings:
- Responsible for organizational structure and functions within the finance department
- Provide mentoring and assistance to employees and colleagues.
- Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy and talent development
- Monitors compliance with company procedures.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
- Responsible of the statutory financial statements
- Responsible for manufacturing accounting and costing activities
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
- To lead the month end closing, financial reporting and overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters.
- Develop and implement various accounting procedures
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
- Ensure taxation compliance and that tax obligations are met in the form and time prescribed.
- Ensure VAT recoveries.
- Monitor all accounting activities to ensure transactions fully recorded in accordance with accounting principle.
- Prepare and report for all accounting, financial and tax reporting requirement to Region/Group and local authorities.
- To coordinate, liaise and maintain a professional and good relationship with external auditor, tax consultants, bankers and local tax authorities.
- Other tasks related and requested by direct superior.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in accounting. Chief Accountant certificate
- At least 3 years experiences in the same position for international companies
- Working experience in real estate developer or related field is advantageous (not mandatory)
Skills and personalities required
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese accounting and tax regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work analytically, carefully and accurately
- The ability to handle the situation, collect and process information.
- Good communication and teamwork. Leadership skill and team management experience are essential
- Good English 4 skills
- Knowledge of any accounting software would be an added advantage
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Positive attitude, integrity & independent