What We Can Offer
- Responsible for overall Finance and Accounting of Trade activities in Vietnam.
- Supporting the team in the day-to-day operation including Inventory and Cost sheet, Accounts
- Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Petty cash, Travel & Expenses claim, and reconciliation of accounts.
- Main contact person for NetSuite implementation in Trade entity Vietnam.
- Check general ledger, project revenue, GA cost, project cost calculation for all budget plan/actual.
- Assistance and planning with implementation of VAS compliant modules, where Vietnamese subsidiaries are being established.
- Ensure documentation for projects meet local compliance requirements and meet corporate expectations and requirements.
- Review and ensuring compliance with local statutory (not limited to finance and tax), Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS) & International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) requirements as well as the accuracy of all information and data.
- Supervise the implementation of monthly, periodic reports of tax declaration and solve tax issues such as VAT, PIT, CIT, and FCT as required as well as advise tax compliance and all statistic reports/ other statutory reports to Government Authorities.
- Responsible to track and manage the company's fixed assets with proper way and accurate booking of depreciation.
- Liaison with auditor for annual audit, external financial advisors, tax authorities and related organizations related to financial and accounting issues.
- Foreign loan registration with the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV).
- Responsible for the balance sheet, profit and loss and financial statements for monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Responsible for quarterly forecast, budget, and Mid-term plan
- Provide variance analysis between Actual against forecast and Mid-term plan.
Other related tasks
- Treasury and Cash Flow planning
- Assist with finance and drawdown matters with lenders and project partners.
- Support other departments for HR matters and be a bridge between BOD and labours.
- Support and liaison with foreign accounting/finance teams.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Potential to build up the Finance and Controlling team in Vietnam.
- Reporting to Finance and Accounting Manager-SEA directly.
- Strong technical knowledge of Vietnamese accounting (Experience in Trade/Project accounting in Vietnam is an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of Vietnamese accounting software.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English
- Hands on and willingness to learn.
- An understanding of Renewable Energy business in Vietnam is an advantage
Is this role the right fit for you?
- Are you Vietnamese?
- Do you hold Chief Accountant Certification of Vietnam?
- Do you have degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field?
What we are ready to offer you:
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your world class engineering knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy
- The possibility to be part of the BayWa AG group, a family of globally successful businesses with combined revenues of more than EUR 17 billion in 2019.
Are our values your values?
- You are ambitious: To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
- You are reliable: For our colleagues, partners, and customers, we create trust by being responsible.
- You believe in succeeding as a team: We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
- You bring an open mind: With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
Join our team where you can make a difference and drive innovation for a sustainable future!