What We Can Offer
• Applies the 4 roles of leadership Path finding / Aligning / Modeling and Empowering.
• Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and quality goals.
• Set employee goals and objectives KPI’s.
• Develops staff to maximize potential.
• Monitors staff performance including performance reviews.
• Delegates work duties to staff to attain objectives.
• Allocates use of available resources.
• Ensures directors are updated in timely and accurately manner.
• Produces monthly management reports for directors.
• Updates management committee on business performances and strategic plan deployment.
2) Monthly Financial Account closing, includes:
• Production of the profit and loss statement and revenue analysis
• Reporting on actual against budget to evaluate company performances
• Debtors & Creditors analysis, AR AP
• Expenditure analysis
• Advisory role to management on potential shortcomings
• Ensures no out of ERP system management (SYSPRO procedures)
3) Oversee the day-to-day running of accounting function of the company:
• Payments checking
• Daily bank balance monitoring
• Planning for daily, weekly & monthly reporting
• Cash flow statement and weekly monthly management
4) Supervising Finance & Administration Executive:
• Workflow planning between the various functions
• Guide to ensure, accounting standard are met.
5) Overseeing Taxes Submission:
• Budget brief and budget processing
• Monitoring financial budget against actual
• Analyzing and commenting on past results
7) Government issues:
• Expedite any claims that is government related
• Submission of reports to Statistics Department
• Liaise with Company secretarial on Share Holders matters
• Liaise with Auditors and Tax Agents on Accounting & Taxation matters
9) Information Technology:
• Liaise with outsource for company’s system network matters
• Managing intranet and email accessibility
10) Other tasks assigned by BOD
• Chief Accountant certificate is a must
• Preferably with 5 years or related experience
• Excellent written communications and organizational skill are a must
• Excellent in English
• Good negotiation, interpersonal and communications skills
• Proactive, meticulous and possess positive attitude
• Proficient in MS Office especially Excel, Power Point, Syspro will be advantageous
• Organized and committed to meet critical timeline and reporting requirements
• Full benefits as labor law/union regulation;
• Accident insurance;
• Internal & external training;
• 3 sick day leave company pay;
• 15 Annual leave days per year for QX4
• Yearly review performance and salary raise & year-end bonus based on business result & personal performance
• Discount from 20-30% service & product of the company for staff
• Open to share and discuss with BOD about career development, etc.