Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are an international business growth consulting & trading company looking for a Chief Accountant to join the Vietnam subsidiary.
We currently have offices in UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
Grow with the new company in Vietnam and have to opportunity to visit Europe, Australia, Hong Kong and USA.
Our Website: www.hmsp.com.vn
What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw3xkLXlGek.
Position: Chief Accountant
- Manage and oversee the Accounting Department.
- Check and control accounting documents related to the company's financial activities in accordance with current regulations.
- Check accounting documents, input data into accounting software, and ensure the proper storage and archiving of accounting documents in accordance with accounting and tax laws.
- Prepare tax declaration files, annual tax settlement files, and financial reports for the company.
- Collaborate with auditors, tax authorities, and banks.
- Calculate monthly salaries for employees.
- Prepare and submit reports on changes in labor to social insurance agencies, as well as reports on policy regimes for employees.
- Establish monthly budgets for the company.
- Prepare management reports as required by the director.
- Instruct and train accounting department staff on financial accounting matters.
- Perform other tasks as required by the director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, focused, and responsible in work.
- Experience as a chief accountant, proficient in accounting and financial operations.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- At least 5 years’ experience as chief accountant in general accounting, tax and treasury.
- Good knowledge in VAS, IFRS and Vietnam tax laws
- Experience from Top 4 global accounting firms will be highly considered
- Experience and relationships with tax authorities
- Proficient with MS words and MS excel
- Good numeric and analytical skills
- Able to lead and work under pressure
- Full social Insurance and health insurance as prescribed by Government
- Welfare regime: company trips local and international
- Daily lunch provided
- Company bonding and team building activities
- A friendly and professional environment with a meritocratic culture
- Possibility to travel for business and to learn from experienced foreign management