Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A. Main task
1. Organize, manage and monitor accounting and tax books building and keeping in accordance with the provisions of the Law and the Company's Charter.
2. Prepare and take responsibility for the accuracy and punctuality of tax declarations, reports and payments in compliance with the regulations of the Ministry of Finance and the Tax Authority.
3. Prepare and take responsibility for the accuracy and punctuality of (audited) financial statements, ensure compliance with Vietnamese Accounting Standards and international accounting standards.
4. Manage, guide and monitor team members to perform accounting works, including but not limit to collecting receivables, making payments, checking inventories and fixed assets accurately and timely and in compliance with accounting and tax regulations and the Company’s procedures.
5. Timely update and guide employees of accounting and related departments implementing applicable accounting and tax regimes.
B. Others tasks
1. Build and manage procedures, forms related to accounting and tax activities in accordance with regulations.
2. Make relevant recommendations to optimize financial benefits and risk management for businesses.
3. Support in preparation, provision and update of documents, reports, etc. for loan disbursement and monitoring purpose.
4. Represent the Company to provide accounting and tax information to authorities upon request.
5. Perform other tasks assigned by Finance Manager and Board of Management.
* WORK RELATIONSHIP
1. Internal : All departments in Nami and Board of Management.
2. External : Clients, Partners Auditor, Bank, Tax Authority.
3. Reporting: CEO/ Assigned Personnel by CEO
4. Direct Management Subordinates : Accountants
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Academic level : Bachelor
2. Education :
Major: Corporate Finance / Accounting, Auditing / Banking and Finance.
3. Degree :
- Certificate of training for chief accountant (required)
- Other accounting or auditing certificates: CPA, ACCA or CMA (preferred)
4. Language : Intermediate (equivalent IELTS 5.0)
5. Experiences :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the position of Chief Accountant.
- Having experience working in Group companies (of parent - subsidiary companies), in energy sector is an advantage.
6. Skills :
- Having solid experience and knowledge in accounting standards.
- Master and comply with tax regulations.
- Proficient in using office computers and accounting software (FAST, MISA, etc.).
- Time management, good communication and team work attitude.