What We Can Offer
- Be responsible for operations related to accounting, ensure the operations are carried out in a main way, accurate, timely and in accordance with the Vietnamese accounting system.
- Recheck payment dossier to assure completeness, compliance and accuracy.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of tax reports: VAT, CIT, PIT and Tax finalization.
- Perform month end close, prepare Annual Separate Financial Reports and monthly report package as requested by Group.
- Prepare annual operation planning/ cash budgets/ Capex.
- Develop and maintain internal control, effective and comprehensive accounting system and management reporting system not limited to the company but to the Group.
- Working with different partners, including tax authorities, External Auditors, Internal Auditors, Legal Firm.
- Other tasks assigned by Group CFO.
- ACCA P level completing or ACCA qualification.
- At least 3 years at the same position.
- Prefer candidate owing external auditing experience.
- SAP using experience.
- Good at using Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, Microsoft team).
- English: Good. IELTS >= 6.5 is preferred.
- Can work in team as well as individually.
- Active and responsible.
- Leadership skill.