Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare standard monthly financial reports (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement)
- Manage the monthly end close off process.
- Manage all kinds of accounting books and accounting report following local law and cooperate procedures.
- Manage all kinds of new published local regulation and ensure company daily accounting operation following local law.
- Manage Tax reports timely. Prepare tax report of VAT,CIT,PIT,WHT,… and other matters related with VN Tax regulation
- Manage invoice usage.
- Manage asset, property, depreciation report.
- Manage monthly payroll, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and PIT payment.
- In charge of the relation with Tax Department for Tax finalization; the bank, social insurance department…..
- Running invoices to the clients
- Ensure labor law compliance by reviewing and updating all company rules and regulations
- Maintain and update of employees records
- Liaise with labor departments on application/renewal of work permits and other licenses
- Be responsible for daily office administration duties
- Ensure all office equipment are well maintained
- Be responsible for systematic filing system, safe keeping of private and confidential documents
- More detail will be informed at the interview
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar job.
- Good communication skills (both English and Vietnamese)
- Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Office
- Eager to learn and willing to do
- Loyal, honest, careful and organized mind, orderly, detail & result focus, proactive manner with good attitude