What We Can Offer
- Supervise accounting transactions in the system and financial information to validate its accuracy;
- Oversee daily transactions (receipts and payments, billings and expenditures) of company;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements including income statement, balance sheet and cost analysis report;
- Follow up and analyze budget execution to validate the proper control of expenditures;
- Ensure that local statutory reporting and tax filings are properly prepared and submitted on a timely basis;
- Handle all tax matters, liaise with internal departments and external parties such as banks, auditors, tax authorities and relevant government organizations related to finance and accounting matters;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience, out of which at least 3 years as a Chief Accountant in manufacturing;
- Fluency in speaking and writing English and Vietnamese;
- Very good knowledge of ERP accounting packages, preferably SAP;
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous;
- Strong and proven analytical skills;
- Understanding of IFRS and K-IFRS is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines;
- Korean communication skills are preferred.