Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Control Operation & Accounting system: review and reclassify or correct data if needed.
3. Ensure bookkeeping system is compliant with Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS)/Tax Regulations and company policies.
4. Preparation and submission of financial & accounting reports as well as reconciliations.
5. Hands-on responsibility for all statutory requirements including audit, company income tax, value-added tax, withholding tax, personal income tax, regulatory statistics reporting, etc, to ensure complete compliance with all governmental regulations and VAS.
6. Review daily financial transactions, purchase orders, expenditures…
7. Monitor and/or analyze cash flow and cash flow requirements.
8. Monthly transactions: Bank reconciliation, financial report, Tax reports, Allocation of prepaid expenses…
9. Control the company’s accounting process.
10. Training accounting procedure for new staff on board.
11. Evaluate the work quality and capacity of accounting staff.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Strong accounting background.
3. Comprehensive knowledge in accounting and tax.
4. Good analytical skills and organizational skills.
5. Experience with accounting system, strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
6. At least 5 years of working experience as Chief accountant position or same level.
7. Excellent English communication skills.
8. Hard-working, Honesty, Self-responsibility. Able to work under pressure.
Working location: Lot B2, Nhon Trach Textile Industrial Park, Hiep Phuoc Commune, Nhon Trach District, Dong Nai Province (Shuttle bus from District 2, HCM)