Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
RESPONSIBILITIES : Experiences in food or beverage is a must: milk /coffee /candy/cake/soft drink
• Managing our financial accounting / reporting / internal control system.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly compliance and financial information.
• Coordinate the financial performance and results of the operation including analysis.
• Lead and advise on financial and commercial decisions together with the GM.
• Develop a consistent and comprehensive set of standards and reports for the operation within the broader umbrella of improving financial and commercial support services to the business.
• Budgeting and planning skills are essential.
• Prepare for and manage internal and external annual audits.
• The candidate will be also responsible for completing and signing local statutory accounts and tax returns as well as local legal compliance.
• Understand the operation’s, their impact on cash management, resource usage, statutory reporting and tax planning/optimization.
• Proactively gain an understanding of new accounting standards and their potential impact on the business unit’s results.
• Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from the local General Manger and Financial Controller.
• Capital investment appraisals/monitoring, project management and treasury management.
• HR development, training, coaching team members, including mentoring and performance management is a plus.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in an international controlling, finance or accounting environment of manufacturing FMCG prefer in food and beverage industry.
• Manufaturing operations knowledge is important to the role and leadership potential is essential.
• Professional accounting qualification with practical experience in Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Vietnam Tax Regulations.
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to provide robust commercial solutions.
• Candidate must possess strong communication and negotiation skills, with a ‘hands on’ highly visible management style.
• Self-confident and self-motivated person able to prioritize and focus on the completion of key targets. Independently manage works.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese. Experiences in food and beverage is a must