Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Setting up the accounting information system and maintaining the operation of that system.
- Cost management, expenses analysis.
- Responsible for monthly, yearly financial statements in line with Vietnamese accepted standards, regulations of Ministry of Finance and consolidation packages in line with International accepted standards (including: B/S, P/L, Cash Flow), other reports as requisition of Finance General Manager.
- Ensure that the company meets Group reporting time lines.
- Verify accuracy of data presented prior to presentation.
- Coordinate with Audit company in quarterly, annually auditting.
- Maintaining the control environment on cost management, budget management and planning.
- Developing the accounting systems and processes to meet expanding business activities of the company.
- Coordinate with Tax department in yearly tax finalization.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and cost analysis report.
- Review and verify the proper legal documents of payment voucher, receipt voucher.
- To make other report as the requirement of Finance General Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree or higher: Accounting, Auditing, Financing
- At least 10 years experience in accounting and similar position. Working experience in multinational manufacturing companies is plus
- English fluently is must
- Cost accounting experience within a manufacturing is a plus
- Good reporting and analytical skills
- SAP experience is a plus