Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provides supervision and leadership of a field service team that ensures the efficient and safe maintenance of client location(s). Develops a detailed daily workforce schedule by technician crew ensuring all skills, requirements and resource availability is met. Schedule includes all planned maintenance work orders, reactive work orders and corrective work orders. Hire, train and develop maintenance staff.
• Manages all technical training requirements including competency assessments, critical services training and scenario training exercises.
• Communicates with client and facility occupants to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance opportunities to expand contract scope.
• Manages/hosts the on-site activity of sub-contractors performing hard services.
• Available on-call 24/7 to provide telephone assistance or emergency response to the facility.
• Ensures compliance to all city, state, and federal license and certification requirements. Maintain and submit all records and documents to proper authorities for audit purposes
• Reviews all work and assures performance in accordance with established safety procedures
• Participates in scheduling meetings with operational partners/customer to finalize priority of work orders, optimum downtime windows, and necessary lead times.
• Work with Productivity Coordinators and customer (if required) to determine resource availability and level the work force schedule.
• Maintains accurate metrics on the performance of maintenance tasks and provide timely reports to the Site Manager.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
• Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
• Performs other duties as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in technical/ engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in facilities management of manufacturing environment is a must.
• Experience in 110KV substation operation is a big plus.
• Demonstrated leadership and management experience.
• Knowledge and experience with EHS and regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge and understanding of CMMS systems (demonstrated knowledge of MS Office and MS Project highly desirable).
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
• Demonstrated organizational and planning skills. Demonstrated ability to read standard blueprints, machine, and process drawings.
• Able to sketch or redline existing drawings.
Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects simultaneously and keep them progressing to completion.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Other skills and/or Abilities
• Able to manage and train entry-level personnel.
• High level craft knowledge and skill to accurately assign and complete a job.
• Knowledge and understanding of the maintenance processes and proper use of the work order system, planning, scheduling and storeroom processes.
Scope of Responsibility
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.