Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Oversee the maintenance and continuous operation of all building systems including: fire/life safety, mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, controls) electrical (lighting, UPS, PDU, generators, primary switch gear), lighting and temperature controls systems, critical environments, and light construction. Recent, practical, hands-on experience with critical environment systems (generators, UPS, battery systems, automatic transfer switches) is mandatory
• Identify the maintenance objectives of the facility and incorporate those objectives into a documented plan that includes preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance procedures
• Identify safety hazards within the building and incorporate the remediation of such hazards to ensure that the building’s staff and occupants work in a safe environment. Implement, administer and manage safety training program
• Maintain all infrastructure and compliance documentation for the building including up-to-date building drawings as well as documentation mandated for the purpose of maintaining regulatory compliance with Federal, State or Local law. Responsible for alerting management of any discrepancies
• Responsible for overseeing the activities of contractors working within the building, including providing advance notification and training they are aware of all building rules and regulations as well as the critical functions of the building as it relates to the work they are to perform
• Responsible for keeping records of buildings rounds and readings, all engineering logs and engineering data sheets
• Responsible for efficient planning and scheduling of work including but limited to corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, and projects. Utilize the CMMS to generate and document work per written procedures
• Pro-actively manage the building in its day to day operational activities in
your capacity as a professional engineering management operative providing a professional and high quality building management service.
• Act to ensure the smooth and seamless daily operation of the building and make sure to respond to all related problems, issues, breakdowns and callouts in a timely and professional manner.
• To undertake regular inspections of the building as per the periodic inspection schedules.
• Perform any additional duties on an as required basis and support the Property Manager as needed
• Attend Management’s meetings, Owner's meetings and Tenant's meetings as required
2. Project Management
• Project management for Landlord refurbishment works for upgrade of MEP systems and general refurbishment of public areas in the retail and office parts of the building.
• Coordinate all design concepts proposed by the appointed consultants with the Landlord’s corporate team under the guidance of the Asset Manager.
• Assist with tender process according to corporate guidelines for selection & appointment of contractor, manage contractors, approve drawings, carry out inspections provide support to contractors regarding technical drawings, and ensure completion of all works according to agreed and expected standards.
• Management of Fit-out works for new tenants and Refurbishment works for existing tenants in office and retail premises.
• Coordinate all design concepts proposed by the tenant’s consultants with the Landlord’s corporate team under the guidance of the General Manager.
• Coordinate with the Building management team, manage contractors, approve drawings, carry out inspections provide support to tenants regarding technical drawings.
3. Budgeting, Cost Control, and Asset Register
• Assist Property Manager in the development of capital and operating expense budgets which include planning for infrastructure upgrades, equipment replacements and building modifications and other items necessary to ensure the building continues to operate as maximum effectiveness and efficiency
• Prepare all related budgets and maintain full control of the engineering department expenses allocation and the processes
• Work closely with the Accounting Department and provide full support on all M&E purchasing matters
• Assist in the provision of any building operational, accounting or budgeting reporting requirements as necessary or as requested by management
4. Training & Administration
• Assist in the setting up and professional development of the Engineering & Technical Team including hiring, training and personal development of staff under your direct control
• Assist and support in the setting up and development of the operational policies, procedures and manuals of the building
• Supervise and control the Engineering & Technical Team, setup their working rosters, intelligently direct the team’s annual leave, their holidays expected work schedules, and other related activities
• Assist in the selection and on-going training of the service contractors required for the building (repairs, fitting out, and other relevant works).
• Prepare all related guidelines, work schedules, and implementation of the M&E Preventive Maintenance Program.
5. Customer Relationship Management
• Represent the Company in liaising with clients/ tenants of the building as required on all building services related matters
• To peruse the fit-out proposals, plans, specifications, and related documents so as to provide advice to the clients/ tenants and Management Team in relation to the building services in doing so to protect the integrity/ quality of the building and its services at all times
• To supervise and assist the fit-out manager in coordination of contractors, approving of drawings, supervising fit-out implementation works, carrying out inspections, and providing support to tenants regarding technical drawings.
• To directly supervise, manage, control and inspect all M&E and Construction contractors of building works and alterations as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong understanding of engineering department and its functions, with strong (hands-on) M&E system and operational duties in property management. Have advanced experience in the retail/ commercial & office buildings engineering environment
• Intimate knowledge of codes, laws and regulations pertaining to the operation of the facility, and be able to implement and supervise activities regarding the reduction of liability to the Client and the Company
• Good communication, writing and reading in both English and Vietnamese
• Sound reporting writing skills together with financial acumen
• Computer literacy, with solid MS Office skills and sound knowledge of AutoCAD
• Overseeing contractors and ensure they are in compliance with the rules of the building as stipulated and/ or set up by the Property Management.