Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure that department is properly staffed and supervise/train/discipline all employees in that function.
• Ensure that all room/common area/back-of-house/tenant area work orders are assigned and completed in a timely manner.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of all maintenance and engineering functions, keeping the shop and storage areas in clean, organized, and safe conditions. Order supplies as necessary. Safeguard all supplies and equipment.
• Seek bids for, work with Contractors on establishing scopes of work, and contract, if necessary, outside professional services related to the improvement of or smooth-running of the building
• Ensure that all permits and inspections are maintained and updated appropriately. Responsible for scheduling all inspections on a timely basis to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
• Audit repairs/maintenance tasks and property improvements performed by the maintenance team and at times, outside contractors.
• Oversee project management for capital projects as they relate to the building and its infrastructure.
• Order and obtain parts and materials.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 or more years’ experience in maintenance/engineering management. Ability to use power and hand tools. HVAC, Mechanical or Electrical License/Certification preferred
• High English proficiency