Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Develops and implements brand, product and Marketing strategy in order to promote brand awareness and engagement amongst core demographics; drive sales, traffic and profitability across the store network as well as by product. Partners with the executive team to define, develop and execute the business model, for each market the business operates in.
- Marketing strategy and plan
- Lead the develop of brand strategy, digital commerce strategy, CRM and loyalty strategy, product marketing strategy, store marketing, packaged goods and merchandising.
- Establish and manage annual plans and budgets across all marketing teams, while developing organizational capability and efficient systems and processes.
- Commercial – drive transactions, sales and profitability across our store network and product portfolio through various Marketing program and activities
- Brand Experience – deliver a seamless customer experience across all physical and digital channels, that delivers to brand positioning and personality
- Menu & Products – ensure right variety at good value for money price points, with full NPD pipeline for store menu, packaged goods and merchandise
- Data & Insights – build and lead a data led, digitally savvy, fact-based marketing organization that is empowered with key data flows, dashboards, reports and insights generation
- Digital Commerce – Develops and implement customer facing digital initiatives to achieve engagement and profitable growth through online channels. These include, but are not limited to, first party (1P) channels of mobile app, website, social commerce, and third party (3P) channels of aggregator platforms, marketplaces, payment platforms, other channels.
- Loyalty & CRM – define, build and execute progressive loyalty and CRM strategies that drive engagement and maximise CLV, at acceptable CAC and ROI thresholds.
- Partnerships & Vendors – ensure the most relevant partnerships and vendor relationships are in place and are actively managed that drive our business forward.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- MBA preferred·
- 15 plus years of increasingly senior marketing experience in multi-unit retail, restaurant, food and beverage or related businesses
- Breadth of experience across broad range of marketing activity: in-store, out of store and online retail marketing; promotions; public relations; social media; advertising; digital/mobile; CRM/loyalty; events
- Proven track record of building strong brands and driving business results
- Strong marketing strategist with the ability to translate ideas into successful implementation plans