Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
NOTE: The successful candidate will become a member of the Board of Directors our company after 6 months of official employment. Candidate must be presentable and authoritative.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gate-keeping and monitor the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the Office of the Board of Directors and the Chairman.
- Aiding in and ultimately ensure the timely completion of creative projects and client demands.
- Bridge the gap between the company's staff and the Board of Directors and CEO.
- Keeping executives and managers organized with logistics, meetings, and emails throughout the day.
- Manage tasks on a timely manner and be able to prioritise tasks.
- Multitask work within the company.
- Create weekly reports of staff performance, problems, misunderstandings, suggestions and complaints.
- Able to ask questions and assistance when struggling with tasks.
- Deliver information and messages from the CEO and Board of Directors to the internal departments.
- Textualize the CEO’s orders and deliver to the responsible staff senior managers.
- Write regular reports as requested by the CEO.
- Provide senior managers with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization.
- Assist the executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on their schedules.
- Determine key performance indicators and how to measure team performance.
- Monitor the work of all staff and provide weekly reports (on Saturday) of their attitude, efficiency, timeliness and ability to improve etc.
- Create systems to reduce handling time and increase work responsibilities reducing errors and mistakes.
- Create company procedures, welcome folders for new staff, physical files of all projects and electronic records.
- Assist the CEO with payroll of staff and keep record of day to day activities.
- Assist CEO in any other work required by him.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience with budget management.
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management.
- Proven success in a project coordination role.
- Attend events on behalf of company.
- Agile business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Able to understand and share the same vision and mission of the company to staff.
- Act in a position to the benefit of the company while also protecting employees rights and benefits.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
- College graduates majoring in Law, Business management, Economics, Foreign relations, Foreign languages; other degrees will also be considered
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese translation. Both written and conversational.
- Proficient in MS Office softwares
- At least 10 years of experience in similar positions at companies of similar or greater scale.
- Communication, reporting, presentation and management skills
- Looking for self-development and proactive attitude within an established multinational company in Vietnam.
- Negotiable based on experience
- Interview with candidate
- On acceptance after interview, 1 week trial to show the skills mentioned in your interview as part of our review process
***Our company requires successful candidates to agree to below:
- 1 week trial period after successful interview to verify your skills. You are required to show us what you have
- UNSUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES: Paid 200,000 VND per day of trial + lunch every day.
- SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES: Salary counted as part of probationary + lunch every day.
- After successful trial, you will be placed on probationary for a minimum of 1 month at an agreed reduced salary.
- Salary negotiable based on experience. Potential bonus or salary increase up to 50% of salary every 3 months OR 13 month salary option.
- Candidate must be able to start on or before 19 September 2022.
- Our office is 18, Street No.2, Ward 5, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh.
- Employment Type: Full-time – Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm