What We Can Offer
- Be responsible for ensuring that key organizational principles and approaches (such as child participation and accountability) are well integrated throughout the project cycle and in advocacy. - Develop strategic partnerships with governmental institutions, civil society organizations and relevant private institutions (academic, mental health, disability, etc.).
- Be responsible for ensuring that lessons learned from implementation of projects are well articulated, documented and disseminated both internally and externally and contribute to the strategic development of the overall Child Protection portfolio.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience supporting child protection programming in developing countries
• Significant experience in providing technical advice to staff
• Strong conceptual understanding of child protection systems
• Experience in and commitment to child participation
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to motivate staff
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning,
• Sound strategic thinking and planning skills, including ability to think creatively and be innovative
• Proven track record in fundraising, proposal development and building good donor relations
• Strong analytical and writing skills with demonstrated ability to write briefing papers and targeted advocacy messages
• Experience working effectively in coalitions/networks of civil society organizations, NGOs or research groups, particularly in support of shared advocacy goals
• Experience in facilitation, delivering training giving presentations
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
• Commitment to Save the Children’s mission, values and approach (includes child focus, gender equality and child rights).
• Experience of implementing child protection programs
• Experience in developing innovative solutions for child protection and empowerment programming