Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Act as Interpreter between a wide range of people with diverse voices, accents, speaking tempos and personalities. (both Korean and Vietnamese)
- Provide interpretations of questions, answers, statements, arguments, explanations and other forms of verbal communication.
- Render sight translations of documents and other written materials.
- Interpret without additions or omissions.
- Inform relevant parties of factors that may hinder your performance.
- Complete daily activity logs and other documentation.
- Comply with applicable ethics and standards.
o Working Conditions
Working Days: 5~6 days per week
Working Hours: 40~44 hours per week
o The Term of Contract: Hiring after 2 months of internship
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
o Experience: 2 years and above
- The ability to work independently and in groups
o Skills / Licenses
- Skills negotiation, persuasion, customer care, communication
- Presentation skills
- Management skills
o Language: Korean: 4 skills. Good speaking and writing Korean is an advantage. Good English is a plus