Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Implement and optimize marketing campaigns, as well as BAU digital marketing operations, on PVcomBank's -Paid, Earned, Owned, and Shared channels.
- Participate in additional Team and Marketing division jobs.
WHY WILL YOU LOVE WORKING AT PVCOMBANK
- 13th and 14th month salary bonus.
- Staff loan with lower interest rate than the market.
- Annual performance appraisal.
- Breakfast, lunch and parking allowance.
- Working near Hanoi's downtown, Hoan Kiem lake.
- Paid holidays, vacations, and sick leave.
- Yearly participate in numerous team-building activities, corporate trips, year-end parties, and a variety of charity events both local and international at high-end resorts.
- Join a dynamic and fast-growing digital marketing Team.
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ marketing talks and soft-skills about digital, business, strategy.
- Supported in terms of the cost of studying skills courses and professional certifications.
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snacks.
- Fitness, sports & entertainment activities: yoga, jogging, dancing, singing, etc.
- Yearly health check-up with international hospital.
- 12 days of annual leave.
ABOUT PVCOMBANK & DIGITAL MARKETING TEAM HERE
PVcomBank was founded as a corporate amalgamation between PetroVietnam Finance Joint Stock Corporation (PVFC) and Western Joint Stock Commercial Bank (Western Bank). On October 1, 2013, PVcomBank officially operated with a charter capital of 9000 billion VND and total assets of nearly 200,000 billion VND. With more than 4000 skillful and experienced staff members, PVcomBank always aims at building a friendly, dedicated and professional working environment for employees.
- Offering the best financial service products to customers.
- Constantly increasing value for shareholders.
- Building a professional working environment for employees.
- Contributing to community’s development.
Our digital team motto: “Cùng nhau chuyển đổi số... phận”.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
+ Data analytics/visualization
+ Web/App tracking
+ Mobile marketing
- Competencies required:
+ The ability to constantly self-study
+ TOEIC 600+
- Career interests in MarTech and understanding code is a huge benefit.
- Performance, Content, Social, and Account/Sale marketing experiences are acceptable but not focused.