What We Can Offer
To increase New sale & Portfolio quality of Card business through activities: development of new product, acquisition/portfolio campaign; enhance customer segment; enhance existing customer.
- Product and Business Performance
- Managing card product including: product planning and designing, product execution, product performance management, product grandfathering.
- Forming Product strategy for the areas of products in charge, define features, pricings and offers of the consumer banking products under the bank’s new digital banking approach.
- Develop and maintain the framework to measure and monitor product portfolio performance.
- Undertake the financial models and P&Ls of card that are in charge
- Working closely with Marketing and Partnership team, Digital Delivery and other related stakeholders in planning and executing the launching, marketing and distribution of consumer banking product suite with strategic partnerships.
- Coordinating with Operations to design and be responsible for end-to-end operation processes of each product in the product suite focusing on seamless and frictionless user journey and best possible user experience.
- Establishing the product report framework including regular product performance reports and descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytic reports for each product in the suite and overall product portfolio.
- Foster the culture of enhancing customer experience in the development of product offerings aligned to customer needs and adopt design thinking methodology in the whole product conceptualization, design and user flow.
- Work with relevant departments to design and oversee delivery of product training
- Participating to build and maintain a work environment for the Product team that drives results and positively energise and challenges team member for high performance culture
- Work closely with Technology and Digital team, MKT, Risk and Compliance as appropriate to enact product systems and process set up/ continuous enhancement
- Master’s Degree, preferably Economics, Finance or related areas
- At least 06 years’ experiences working in Banking or Finance Institution
- Understanding about credit and risk policy, card product, banking projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software expecially Excel
- Logical thinking
- Good blend of product knowledge/processes & card policy
- Excellent communication, negotiation & networking skills
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
- Planning skill & time management skill
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Accuracy, pay attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Attractive salary, competitive salary and bonus according to ability
- Bonus on Holidays and New Year (according to banking policy from time to time)
- Preferential loans according to the bank's policy from time to time
- Attractive leave regime according to job rank, enjoy summer travel regime
- Compulsory insurance according to labor law + VPBank care insurance for employees depending on rank and working time
- Participate in training courses depending on the Training Framework for each position
- Working time: from Monday to Friday & Saturday morning
- Dynamic, friendly working environment with many opportunities for training, learning and development; participate in many interesting cultural activities (sports contests, talents, teambuilding activities...)