Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The job holder is responsible for managing directly the High Net Worth customer portfolio assigned to PRM Diamond in Priority Banking Center from time to time, providing customers with Priority products and services
- The job holder is responsible for providing financial solutions on the customer portfolio to develop value & implement business targets.
- The job holder is responsible for managing, building and maintaining long term relationships with a portfolio of financially successful clients.
1. CUSTOMERS: PROVIDE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS BASED ON CUSTOMERS NEEDS
- Find and understand all customer information about demographics, financial status, assets, habits, hobbies.
- Analyze the products or services that customers are using, the financial indicators of customers to evaluate the financial health of customers, understand clients’ risk appetite & objectives, and advise accordingly on the relevant investment options available to increase wealth and capital preservation.
- Manage, serve, thoroughly understanding of the assigned high net worth customer portfolios, and evaluating the efficiency of customer portfolio exploitation.
- Find out the complex needs of wealthy and high net worth customers, designing financial solution packages to best meet those needs.
- Build customer network, expanding relationships from the existing customer portfolio to exploit and find potential customers.
2. SERVICES: PROVIDE PRIORITY BANKING SERVICES WITH EXCELLENT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Actively identifying, receiving & implementing transaction requests, cooperating with relevant departments, handling SLA to bring the best service experience to customers.
- Actively and continuously marketing and promoting customers with new featuress, new benefits of products, services, policies and regulations affecting customer assets and market changing or trends, Private Client’s products and services.
- Providing total service solutions for customers to meet the maximum needs of customers.
- Engaging and dealing with issues/matters/complaints, and resolves them in an appropriate and timely manner. To escalate to Head of Sales and/or Head of Private Client for further deliberation where applicable.
- Always giving customers the best experience and proposing solutions to improve service quality standards for High net worth customers.
3. SYSTEM: OPERATIONAL COMPLIANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT
- Identify customer information (Amlock, KYC, SA, suspicious transactions ...) as well as warning signs before, during and after customer transactions, ensuring compliance with Techcombank's procedures and regulations and the law
- Perform in accordance with policies, regulations, processes, internal instructions and SLAs
- Fully complying with service quality standards and other Bank regulations from time to time
- Manage credit risk, operational risk on customer portfolio
- Coordinate with departments / units in branches and internal Techcombank to quickly and thoroughly execute transactions and customer requests.
4. HUMAN RESOURCES: HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND ORGANIZATION CULTURE
- Managing the implementation of a personal development plan (PDP) to improve work efficiency and support to personal development.
- Complying with training programs required by TCB.
- Being responsible for training and guiding new employees at PBC about processes, products and operations
- Contribution to activities to build and develop organizational culture.
- Being ready to sharing information with others and having willingness mind to accept change
- Owning and taking responsibility at work through clear orientation towards outstanding results
- Building a cohesive culture that encourages colleagues to achieve success
- Fully aware of Techcombank's organizational culture and perform tasks in the spirit of 5 core values, TCB's behavioral standards, and Techcomer's DNA.
5. EFFICIENCY MANAGEMENT: PLAN MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS RESULTS
- Developing business plan & customer development, doing up/cross sale of products based on assigned customer portfolio to optimize customer benefits and achieve assigned business targets.
6. Other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Coordinating and participating in campaigns/ roadshows/ seminars and other projects that promote the Bank’s Private Client products and services as and when required
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Head of Private banking
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from a regular university with good or excellent grades. Priority training majors: economics, finance, banking, foreign trade, business administration. Priority is given to international students with equivalent training majors at prestigious overseas universities or candidates with CFA, CPA, and ACCA certificates.
- English proficiency: TOEIC certificate or equivalent according to bank's requirement
- Minimum 10 years of experienced in a direct sales / manager position for high net worth and wealthy customers in the fields of finance/banking/investment/insurance/travel/hotel/real estate/securities. Experienced in managing high net worth and wealthy customers, business owners, and foreign experts.
- Deep understanding of the behavior and needs of high net worth and wealthy clients.
- Deeply understanding products for Private Client, have lending experience, being able to advise total financial solution packages for customers. Ability to grasp the current state and investment market trends. Be able to analyze corporate finance