Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Deploy and supervise the implementation of policies, regulations, procedures, and guidelines for E&S risk assessment by relevant units.
- Work on the development/continuous improvement of E&S tools, checklists and guidelines to improve efficiencies of project processing and enable improved client management of environmental and social issues.
- Participate in training courses, seminars, and research documents on E&S risk management of IFC and other training organizations (if any).
- Conduct training on E&S risk assessment in credit granting activities for relevant units/branches/individuals throughout the system
- Serve as an advocate on E&S matters within and outside OCB and contribute to institutional knowledge base by analysing and disseminating lessons learned and best practice from specific OCB investments and disseminate them within the institution.
- Periodically review and continuously ensure that the OCB’s Environmental and Social Risk Management Policy is fully and appropriately implemented and flag any breaches.
- Provide expert advice on E&S risk assessment and E&S risk impact for relevant departments during the appraisal of client's project/business.
- Work with the Chief Credit Officer regularly and periodically to review the overall E&S risks of OCB’s entire portfolio.
- Work with the Chief Credit Officer in the preparation of environmental and social risk management monitoring reports.
- Represent OCB at technical meetings, industry events and environmental and social fora
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Credit Officer.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3-5 years of practical experience in environmental and/or social management and assessment; experience in sectors such as financial and banking required; experience in working with the financial institutions a plus.
- Experience and familiarity with the local environmental and social regulation and international standards such as IFC Performance Standards, World Bank Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Guidelines. Alternatively, experience and familiarity with the ILO Core Labour Standards, will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically, analyse diverse information and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate issues and recommend solutions.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- High level of work and ethical standards and a demonstrated ability to handle procedures that involve highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize assignments, and work effectively often under time pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated maturity and judgment and sound decision-making and negotiating skill.
- Good team player who can work as a member of multi-disciplinary teams.