Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Coordinate with Line Manager to deploy asset management system at Hanoi offices, and classify according to fit out, furniture, MEP and fire protection system, including repair and maintenance plans
- Manage service providers on maintenance works at Hanoi Offices and active obtain quotations for maintenance / improvement works were required from Line Manager
- Arrange and supervise the maintenance contractors’ works at Hanoi Offices and ensure works are properly performed
- Coordinate with related departments (Procurement, Finance and etc.) to follow up on processes, documents for inspection and payment throughout the execution of related repair and maintenance works
- Support Line Manager to develop the periodic maintenance plan of all nationwide offices and working closely with Property Management Team to ensure works are properly performed on time as well.
- Support Line Manager and Property Management Team to make maintenance, repairs, and property annual budgets and monitor the use of these budgets during the year
- Assist other departments such as OE, HR, IT and etc. in implementation the company's business activities at Hanoi Offices
- Back up Property Management Manager (if required) to ensure no PM services interruption at Hanoi Offices.
- Perform other tasks as appropriate within competence as assigned by Line Manager or Company management from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences in property management, conversant with local building & Fire Safety codes and regulations.
- Possess sound knowledge of potential work hazards, HSE procedures
- Possess good working knowledge of modern building/office, plumbing and sanitary, as well as fitout, furniture and electrical principles and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Experience working with AutoCAD, and PowerBI will be an added advantage
- Good command of English in 4 skills (listen, speak, read, write)
- Having working experience with multinational and multi-culture corporations
- Having soft skills and experience in customer service such as tracking and managing internal customer requirement in the office or building
- Able to communicate and work well in group, coordinating between departments. Ability to come up with creative ideas, make new changes to improve process and quality