Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for all payable transactions, cash payment, cash advance and reimbursement are recorded accurately
- Responsible for payment process to ensure that the payment is accurate and on time and follow up AP report accurately
- Record general journal related to costs, assets, payable, accrual, salary…into accounting system
- Follow up transactions at banks to make report monthly
- Prepare all VAT declaration monthly, CIT and other taxes (foreign contractor/ NALUT/ Land rental,…) to submit to Tax Department and make payment on time in compliance with Tax Law
- Make statistic declaration monthly and other periodical reports to submit to Authority
- Issue VAT invoice to all customers monthly, quarterly following with schedule of customer contracts
- Manage collection activities from customers to ensure all receivables are collected on time
- Record revenue journal and general journal related to revenue monthly
- Reconcile accounts receivable from customers to ensure receivable balance is correct via bank or cash and prepare ageing report
- Declare output VAT, make VAT declaration monthly
- Responsible for keeping cash carefully to ensure cash is paid accurately and on time, reconcile and make report monthly
- Support Chief Accountant to prepare the financial statement by quarterly, yearly for auditing purpose
- Support Head of Transaction and BU on all accounting matters
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Over 7 years of experience in General Accountant.
- Good English skills for work, Ms. Office.
- Having knowledge, experience in Sun System, IFRS, real estate is an advantage.
- Working Location: Amata Industrial Zone, Long Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province.
- Working Time: 8:00 - 16:30, Mon - Sat (employees can self-arrange their work to work from home on Sat).
- Company Bus: pick up employees at 3 stations: Phu Nhuan Culture Center, Van Thanh Theme Park, Thu Duc Crossroads.
*NOTE: For quick process, please apply only English CV with university transcript, certificates, expected salary and starting date. Thank you.