Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Details will be given during the interview
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good computer skills
- Working experience in audit field is an advantage.
Public Bank Vietnam is a wholly-owned Subsidiary of Public Bank Berhad –a premier banking group in Malaysia. Being present in Vietnam for over 20 years, its network has been expanded to 7 Branches nationwide including Hanoi, Hochiminh City, Danang, Haiphong, Binhduong, Cholon and Dongnai.
The driving force for our continuous success is our team of employees who are committed and passionate about achieving greater heights with the Bank.
WHY JOIN US?
• We offer exciting possibilities and doors of opportunities will be opened to high performing individuals.
• Our employees are the fundamental building block of the Bank’s resilience and long term sustainability. We are therefore committed to nurturing, developing and empowering our talents to ensure that each of them will grow to their greatest potential alongside the Bank.
• We hire the most talented people from diverse backgrounds. We value diversity as the wealth of experience and perspectives strengthens our ability to connect with a wide cross-section of customers and builds a richer environment for creativity and innovation.
Bằng Thạc sỹ chính quy quốc tế từ Pháp, được bộ GD-ĐT VN công nhận
Mang tính ứng dụng cao và phát triển kỹ năng quản lý
Gia nhập cộng đồng Alumni (Doanh nhân, Chủ doanh nghiệp nhiều lĩnh vực)