Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The objectives of this role are enhancing and extending the BIM outsourcing services business by representing the Company to prospective clients and the public in large in the US, UK, Australia, Canada; achieving the agreed sales target; implementing market research and competition activities to develop the business.
a. Develop business and keep retention clients
• Develop new business opportunities from existing & new market segments.
• Find new customers, partners, and projects in the targeted markets, and develop relationships by managing entire sales-cycles with customers.
• Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and basic technical level, and work independently or with a team to create Lead proposals for current and prospective clients.
• Contact with customers and record all customers’ information in the report of customer’s information;
• Understand features, advantages, disadvantages of the products & services as well as competitors.
• Co-operate with Technical sales, Production Team to prepare trial project.
• Planning for week work, month for approval and comply with the approved plans;
• Coordinate with Production Team to complete the service and meet the customers’ requirement;
• Contact clients to ascertain the client’s satisfaction with the service;
• Keep close relationship for retention of clients;
b. Market research & competition activities
• Conduct thorough market segment research of your sales zone;
• Regularly recommend constructive ideas in marketing the services and penetrating the target segment;
• Monitor competition activities and strategies regularly.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor of engineering degree or in economics, international trades or relevant
• More than 3 years working experience in sales preferred in technical service;
• Customer service orientation; good negotiation, persuasion, presentation, and problem solving skills;
• B2B skills;
• Assertiveness, pro-activeness, management
• Able to work independently and team work in a multi tasks;
2. Other skills:
• Good command of English and Vietnamese;
• MS ability.
• Internet and Digital Market ability
Compensation & Benefits
• Salary range: 550$-650$ + Bonus
• Working time from Monday to Friday,
• Labor insurance (social, health, unemployed);
• At least one travel every year;
• Working with a variety of clients in english speaking countries;
• Receive your effort and performance recognition with feedback and rewards (sales bonus);