Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Develop policies, standard procedures implemented for Inflight sales coordination between departments. Organize sales training for cabin crew and other sales channels in order to enhance sales performance and services.
3. Proactively initiate Inflight sales plans to develop sales revenue streams, propose sales kickoff programs to optimize sales.
4. Plan product development roadmap, coordinate to design menu sale on board periodically.
5. Observe, supervise and make assessment about the product quality of items sold on board and services provided to passengers.
6. Analyze and evaluate the efficiency and responsible for the Inflight sales performance and management.
7. Make periodic reports and other jobs as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Graduate from university major in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration.
· Good English skills (Toeic 700 or IELTS 6.0 above)
· Good MS office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Skills in analysing, problem solving and decision making.
· Good time management skil and perform multi-task balance.
· Prefer candidates who have work experience in in FMCG sales management, experience in import and export goods, knowledge of high-end consumer goods, apparel, and E-commerce.