Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Bring sales and revenue for the company and do relevant tasks related to counseling.
- High Customer Service mind & pro-active sales/cross sales & follow-up to convert from potential lead source to meet the pipeline & final sales target.
- Counseling of prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities.
- Provision of information on institutions to students either face to face or over the telephone.
- Following up students’ applications and keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
- Counseling and assistance of prospective students in entry visa application.
- Accurately & timely updating of student applications on GET- Language Link database & team reporting scheme
- Provide good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source
- Organization and implementation of promotional activities at GET- Language Link.
- Organization and assistance in GET- Language Link exhibitions, workshops and seminars.
- Interpretation for institutions at seminars/ interviews/ exhibitions if needed.
- Maintaining a good rapport to students, their families, local and GET- Language Link institution clients and visa office.
- Active participating in team meeting & training
- Get to know and update overseas study market, competitors and other related education organizations frequently
- Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
+ University Degree
+ Experience in Overseas Study area and Administration
- Skills: Leadership/Ownership, Teamwork, Communication,
Problem solving, Creativity, Cooperation, Capability building
* WORKING TIME
- Normally working time: 8:30 – 17:30, from Mondays to Fridays.
- Work on Saturdays if required by line manager
- Lunch break from 12:00 to 13:00.
- Outside work-hours required from time-to-time when tasks need to be completed on time.
* OTHER BENEFITS & OBLIGATIONS:
- Applied from probation:
• Social, Health and Unemployment Insurances according to the Labor Law;
• Personal Income Tax (if any) will be the Employee’s responsibility;
• Health Care Insurance benefit.
- Applied after successful probation:
• Public holiday: According to Vietnamese Labor Law;
• Annual leave: Sixteen (16) days for annual leave;
• Two free English courses at LLV per year, or one course for immediate family member (parent, sibling, spouse) per year; and free English training for children;
• Three paid sick leave days per year;
• Premium Health care covered by LLV;
• Opportunities for career development at LLV.