What We Can Offer
- To support the delivery of a comprehensive, professional recruitment activities (70%) & training support services (30%) for the Group
• Be in charge of recruitments for the Group, ensure the quality, timing and comply with recruitment policy.
• Update recruitment request for each vacancy, based on job descriptions and requirements of line manager
• Update the candidate database for each position, ensure that there is always available human resources database for any recruitment request.
• Support recruitment and employer branding activities of the Group and member companies
• Prepare and conduct induction program for new hires.
• Summarize and consolidate monthly recruitment reports for the Group and member companies
• Manage recruitment channels and make recommendations for other cost-effective channels.
• Support the process of launching SAP Success Factors Recruitment Modules for member companies.
• Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
• Other recruitment tasks as required by managers
• Support editing and updating training materials
• Prepare payment requests and handle payment process for conducted trainings.
• Training organization & logistics management: learning materials (paper, books, lecture slides, ..), teaching tools (board, calculator, dimensional machine, ...), & in-class supports for trainers.
• Collect feedbacks for conducted trainings & analyze the training effectiveness.
- At least 2 years of experiences in recruitment, FMCG industry exposure is preferred.
- Excellent English
- Tagged skills: Interviewing; Workforce planning execution; Talent mapping; Employee value proposition; Data analysis & reporting
- Hardworking & ready to learn