Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop overall and periodical marketing strategies/promotion plans for the schools/business units within the assigned locations and present the marketing strategies and plans to the Management for approval with details of budget requirements.
- Lead the marketing team and execute the approved marketing strategies/promotion plans, monitor and manage budgets, allocated marketing expenses to grow the number of users of the company’s schools.
- Explore, develop and execute marketing strategies/promotion plans to ensure the successful launch of new schools/products
- Conduct regular market research and keep the School updated with the industry trends, competitors’ information, including the market research/analysis for specific purposes/plans of the School
Brand Management/ Brand Communication & Events
- Develop appropriate communication strategies/plans for the School and present them to the Management for approval to support the brand management and business performance of the School
- Build and maintain good relations with publications and TV station's journalists to ensure maximum positive news exposure for the company
- Organise and coordinate with media agencies and other departments in the company in carrying out PR activities, promotional events, joined functions, … to promote the Company/schools as a whole.
- Be responsible for providing accurate, complete, and effective communications to journalists, publicity or promotions and ensure proper production of promotional and advertising materials of the company
- Identify risks, prepare contingency and recovery plans, and manage resources during the crisis.
- Work closely with admission and digital agency to acquire more qualified leads to increase KPIs of admission as planed
- Work closely with admission, student council…to make an annual event/ activities plan with budgeting projection and present to board of management, and make sure all events/ activities are well organized with effective cost.
- Manage communications with employees, customers, shareholders, and the media to minimize damage to the reputation of the business
- Conduct other tasks assigned by the Direct line manager/BOM
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 4-5 years of experience in equivalent positions.
• Critical thinking about topics; have the ability to exploit and synthesize information
• Have good writing, book writing, and editing skills, analyzing, commenting, etc.
• Have skills in planning, writing scripts, composing comments, writing letters...
• Have ability to perceive and be sensitive to information; Accurate and fast processing
• Prioritize candidates with experience in journalism, television, and knowledge of the publishing
• Have skills in page administration, website management, facebook... and other social media
• Strong project management and people management
• Require bilingual English-Vietnamese, English proficiency in 4 skills is a MUST
• Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
• Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives
• Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials
• Working knowledge of design and implementation software necessary for the job function
• Work well with a team