What We Can Offer
• To produce design and engineering calculations and ensure adequacy of the design solutions;
• To attend site inspections and meetings and support the Senior Engineer as ‘Authority Engineer”;
• To contribute to report writing and the engineering and design deliverables on projects;
• To utilise Arup Quality Assurance Systems in the delivery of the work and to diligently adhere to company policies;
• To maximise digitalisation and innovation throughout the design process;
• To strictly adhere to company health, safety and environment best practice.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline, licensed Grade I/II practitioner.
• At least 5 year post graduate experience
• Relevant working experience in design and engineering including requirement of statutory submissions of engineering and infrastructure schemes. Experience in drainage, hydraulics and water engineering is necessary for large scale developments is desirable.
• Practical experience and knowledge in the delivery of 3D BIM models and use of BIM software such as Civil 3D is preferred, knowledge of relevant engineering design software is mandatory.
• Self-motivated, independent, and able to work under pressure and problem solving skills.
• Experience with multi-national consultancy environment and clients.
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
• Travel within Vietnam and regionally is expected – willingness to work with multinational teams on site and across regional offices is required.