What We Can Offer
- Prepare, review and develop technical specifications
- Ensure delivery of services in full compliance with contracted deadlines and clients requirements
- Undertake drafting as required.
• 13th Month salary and bonus: Having based on productivity.
• Highly competitive salary and review every year basing on productivity.
• Able to work oversea in international offices in short-term (3 or 6 months) to improve career if having enough ability.
• As the company is expanding, there is opportunity to be team leader of a group.
• Opportunity to travel overseas.
• Team building and medical insurance package.
• Have experience in designing Land Development and Drainage, Sewer and Utilities.
• At least 3 years of experience in foreign companies, familiar with International standards Proficient knowledge of civil design and 12D Modelling software.
• Understanding of Australian Standards and Specifications: Australian Standards (AS2890, AS1742, AS1428), Australian Rainfall and Runoff (ARR), Queensland Urban Drainage Manual (QUDM), IPWEA etc.
• Having experience in South East Queensland projects will be an advantage.
• Experience work in / with multi-disciplinary Consultancy.
• Being good in both reading and written English will be highly regarded.
• Pro-active, team focused approach.
• Have excellent AutoCad Skills and be fluent in Microsoft Office tools.
The candidates’ CV must consist:
• Write clearly POSITION to apply.
• Full name,
• Stating qualification, experience, typical projects (If having)
• EXPECTED salary (GROSS Salary).
• Passport size photo attached in CV.