Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Preparing and presenting site instructions.
• Assessing and managing safety hazards.
• Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
• Carrying out regular inspections.
• Helping project construction managers to plan the work program.
• Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
• Completing records for site reports.
• Attending site management meetings.
• Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant design requirements, processes and procedures.
• Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level.
• Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
• Organising and overseeing external inspections.
• Understanding to the local updated code, standard, regulation of civil construction.
* Location: Cambodia
* Report to: Head of CM Department
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• English skill
• Minimum 4 years’ experience with at least 1 year work in Industrial projects
• Computer skill: MS Office, Auto-Cad, some design application software.
* WHAT WE OFFER:
• Attractive Salary, 100% salary payment & full social insurance contribution during probation period.
• Flexible Working Environment on Work-Life Balance.
• Extra Health Insurance for employee and your family members.
• Annual health check-up, company trip, year-end party & family day.
• Annual salary review.
• Free tea & coffee corner.
• International working environment with friendly and passionate colleagues.