What We Can Offer
- Prepare structural analysis models and reports and correspondence to international (e.g. Eurocode, ACI) standard and TCVN
- Develop and improve companies’ templates and QA/QS procedures for structural design tasks
- Prepare Finite Element Models and other structural models for structures and structural reports using software such as STAAD, ETABS, ROBOT STRUCTURE....
- Guide and support junior engineers with engineering knowledge and check their work
- Review and provide quality control for analyses and design drawings prepared by junior engineers and ensure compliance to companies QA/ QS procedures.
- Support, guide and monitor structural engineers to develop analysis and design drawings.
- Review the documents provided by Clients and clarify discrepancies, request further information and data needed to fulfil the scope of works.
- Plan and create lists of project deliverables and support with project management
- Ensure delivery of services in full compliance with contracted deadlines and client requirements.
- Keep project files, document control registers and control sheets organized and updated
- Communicate with the client in meetings and manage the technical side of the project.
- Report to management in weekly management meetings
- Certificate of structural design grade 1 or 2 is a plus
- Experience in structural design works (at least 7 years)
- Fluent in standard structural design calculations and statics
- Quick comprehension, accurateness and precision,
- Able communicate, to read and understand technical document and drawing in English
- Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Practical experience and knowledge in the delivery of 3D BIM models and use of - BIM software such as Revit, BIM360 is preferred, knowledge of relevant engineering design software is mandatory
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Capable to lead design teams for project delivery and work in coordination with other discipline